- Independent & Assisted Dressers
- Those with limited arm mobility
- Great for sensitive skin
- Wide sides, extra-wide straps, and no underwire make for extreme comfort & support
- Six front hook closures for complete garment security & easy fastening
Bra Sizing Instructions: Stretch cups fit sizes B to DD
1. Measure around ribs, just below bust (Tape measure should be snug, but not tight).
2. Add 4 to 6 inches to your underbust measurement to calculate the size you should order. (For a snug fit add 4 inches, For a loose fit add 6 inches).
Example: An individual measures 34 inches under their bust. A snug close fit would be size 38. A looser, more generous fit would be size 40.
- 85% Nylon / 15% Spandex
- Quality machine washable
Easiest purchase ever
Highly recommend. Can't go wrong with an older lady. Comfort and price.
So helpful and easy
You have no idea how much this helps my mom, plus now I don't have to go shopping far & wide to buy bras that usually don't fit anyway
Have you always had bras?
I swear this must be new. Ended up buying at Amazon which isn't the same thing at all. How long have you had these? And, which should I get?
Just made my mom happy
No more struggling. Plus, she looks and feels great!!! What a product.