The irresistible comfort and softness of polar fleece make this the perfect warm adaptive housecoat for winter. The open back features a full back overlap and two snap closures at each shoulder. A zip front opens below the waist and two large patch pockets add convenience.
- Easy Access Dressing – Terrific for lowered upper-arm mobility
- Easy Closure – Secured with snaps at shoulders
- No Pressure Points – Strategically placed shoulder snaps eliminate pressure points
- Complete Dignity – Full back overlap
- Convenient Side Pockets – Handy seam pockets on each side
- Quality Machine Washable – Polyester
Caregiving Tips: How to put this adaptive open back robe on:
- The individual remains in a seated position while being dressed.
- The individual's arms are inserted easily into the sleeves and the garment is drawn up to the shoulders.
- The caregiver simply wraps the generous overlap across the back and the dome/snap on each shoulder is snapped into place. The person being dressed is left completely covered without ever having to stand.
- Assisted disrobing is just as easy.
Glad I got this item for my wife. She loves it and it's really easy for me to help her put this on. And, as you can see, it's really well priced.
Great deal on quality! Perfect for my husband.