CareZips® Men's Adaptive Pants
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Award-winning CareZips® has three zippers! So, there's no need to take them off when using the bathroom or changing briefs. Just zip, zip and zip. It's that easy!
SCROLL DOWN FOR PRODUCT DETAILS!
- Two side zippers and a third inseam zipper provide for full-frontal access from waist to knees
- Patented zippers placed for stress-free changing while avoiding pressure points
- Easy-grasp zippers are trouble-free for zipping and unzipping
- Flexible elastic waistband for improved comfort even while seated for long hours
- Available in 6 sizes (S, M, L, XL, XXL, XXXL) with a modern tapered fit
- 4-way stretch performance fabric makes moving and changing easier
- Super-soft & stretchy fabric looks and feels great
- An original product from Joe & Bella, the world’s leading brand for adaptive pants
- Anyone who finds difficulty with dressing or changing
- Independent and assisted dressers
- Wheelchair users and those that don’t use wheelchairs
- Caregivers who assist in dressing and changing and to help reduce their own back strain
- Anyone searching for high-quality adaptive pants
- Everyone looking for men’s adaptive pants
Adults living with changes related to:
- Arthritis symptoms which may impact the ability to grasp zippers
- Lower extremity mobility
- Recent surgeries in which recovery pants may be needed
- IV access which may make changing more challenging
- Cast, catheter, other medical devices that pair well with adaptive clothing
- Feet swelling, swollen ankles, and leg swelling
- Parkinson’s, Alzheimer's and Dementia
- Wound care dressing, which may be difficult for both the caregiver and patient
- 91% Polyester / 9% Spandex
- 4-way stretch
- Durable moisture-wicking and non-wrinkle fabric
- Appearance lasts after more than 50 washes
- Machine washable and tumble dry
ALL IN THE DETAILS
Happy daughter, happy dad
My father was so pleased with Carezips. That makes me so pleased, becasue he usually isn't easy to please.
Got these yesterday for my husband. He loves how the feel and I love how easy they are to help him get on. So grateful to whoever comes up with new products like this
Dad's happy a camper
So, so easy. So, very happy to recommend these to families who've been struggling with changing. Everything got easier with these pants and my dad loves how they feel.
My kids got me these and I gotta admit they're really comfortable and handy to use (never thought I'd say that about pants since I've had to use adult diapers). But, they're actually cool for this ol' boomer.
Cant even begin to express how great these pants are. What a relief that I can easily change without hjelp from anybody. Buying more because their comfortable as heck too!!!