- Assisted Dressers
Adults living with changes related to:
- Upper-arm mobility
- Skin sensitivity
- Recent surgeries
- Discrete & generous back overlap for total coverage
- Snaps at shoulders to avoid pressure points
- Made with Antimicrobial Fabric Technology to inhibit growth of microbes that cause odor and damage fabric
Open-Back Tops Are as Easy as 1-2-3:
Open-back tops are designed for adults who need assistance while dressing, as they make dressing easier for both the wearer and their care partner. They avoid any pain or discomfort by having to raise the arms.
1. Have the wearer remain in a seated or prone position.
2. Insert the wearer's arms into the sleeves and draw the top up to their shoulders.
3. Wrap the generous overlap across the back and snap the shoulder closures into place.
Note: Garments featuring antimicrobial technology do not protect users or others against bacteria, viruses or disease organisms. Always follow all best practices for infection prevention.
- 65% Polyester / 35% Cotton
- Machine wash & tumble dry
Got both the johnny shirts
We help dad into these without too much stress for any of us and he's extremely comfortable in them