- Assisted Dressers
Adults living with changes related to:
- Upper-arm mobility
- Skin sensitivity
- Recent surgeries
- Discrete & generous back overlap for total coverage
- Snaps at shoulders to avoid pressure points
Open-Back Tops Are as Easy as 1-2-3:
Open-back tops are designed for adults who need assistance while dressing, as they make dressing easier for both the wearer and their care partner. They avoid any pain or discomfort by having to raise the arms.
1. Have the wearer remain in a seated or prone position.
2. Insert the wearer's arms into the sleeves and draw the top up to their shoulders.
3. Wrap the generous overlap across the back and snap the shoulder closures into place.
- 100% Cotton
- Machine wash lukewarm water, gentle cycle & tumble dry
- No bleach and low iron
ALL IN THE DETAILS
Can't go wrong
If you need something thats easy to get on somebody at night, this is it