- Assisted Dressers
- Those with limited arm mobility
- Great for sensitive skin
- Discrete & generous back overlap for additional coverage
- Snaps at shoulders to avoid pressure points
Open-Back Tops Are as Easy as 1-2-3:
Open-back tops are designed for adults who need assistance while dressing, as they make dressing easier for both the wearer and their care partner. They avoid any pain or discomfort by having to raise the arms.
1. Have the wearer remain in a seated or prone position.
2. Insert the wearer's arms into the sleeves and draw the top up to their shoulders.
3. Wrap the generous overlap across the back and snap the shoulder closures into place.
- 95% Polyester / 5% Spandex
- Machine wash & tumble dry
only in black?! We'd buy more colors this is so perfect and basic. Now have 2 and glad dad likes black :-)
Just what he wanted
sometimes the best things are the simple one. boy you got this one right
Id give it 6 stars
so perfect for my dad who thinks this is so cool
Gotta love Dri-Fit