- Assisted Dressers
- Those with limited upper-arm mobility
- Great for sensitive skin
- Discrete & generous back overlap for total coverage
- Snaps at shoulders to avoid pressure points
Open-Back Tops Are as Easy as 1-2-3:
Open-back tops are designed for adults who need assistance while dressing, as they make dressing easier for both the wearer and their care partner. They avoid any pain or discomfort by having to raise the arms.
- Have the wearer remain in a seated or prone position.
- Insert the wearer's arms into the sleeves and draw the top up to their shoulders.
- Wrap the generous overlap across the back and snap the shoulder closures into place.
- Polyester Blend
- Machine wash & tumble dry
ALL IN THE DETAILS
Assisted DressingThis top requires a care partner to help in the dressing process
Open-Back TopOpens fully in the back, like a hospital gown. Allows wearer to easily slip in, without having to move arms above head or to squeeze head into a small opening
Everyday is exactly right!
Mom loves how this makes her feel, so we're buying her this in more colors. Can you offer it in more than 4 (just checked... sorry).
Get this in a few colors!
My mom LOVES this top, so I've bought 4 of them now for her.
I'd wear this!!!!
Love the way this looks and of course love how easy it is to get on my mom. Makes her happy and stress-free!!!