- Independent & Assisted Dressers
- Those with limited ankle and foot dexterity or lower-back pain
- Those who are at an increased risk for falls
- Those who struggle to put on traditional footwear
- Easy Shoe Access technology creates larger entry portal & makes for a more efficient entry/exit motion
- Removable memory-foam footbeds feature dual-density heel, arch & metatarsal support to absorb shock & alleviate pain
- Lateral support, anti-slip stability & smooth, breathable linings for all-day comfort & security
- Wide-expanding upper and generous toe-box depth accommodates width requirements, swelling, orthotics & AFO/SMO
- Extra-lightweight mid-top sneaker
- Weighs less than 9 ounces
- Made from quality materials, high standard durable construction
ALL IN THE DETAILS
Quick struggle-free dressingLarge entry portal is easy for feet to slip into
Easy-grasp closureLonger pull-tab zipper closure
Comfortable and SupportiveRemovable memory-foam footbeds feature dual-density heel, arch & metatarsal support
Extra lightweightWeighs less than 9 ounces
Spoiled by mom
She just lit up. So did I... thank you.
I don't like feet! It's hard putting shoes on another person. This makes the process sooooo much easier for both the adult and the caregiver!
Wow. A wonderfully designed, brilliant shoe. I guess this what's called "adaptive" - but I just call it "smart and easy"