- Assisted Dressers
Adults living with changes related to:
- Upper-arm mobility
- Skin sensitivity
- Recent surgeries
- Discrete & generous back overlap for total coverage
- Snaps at shoulders to avoid pressure points
Open-Back Tops Are as Easy as 1-2-3:
Open-back tops are designed for adults who need assistance while dressing, as they make dressing easier for both the wearer and their care partner. They avoid any pain or discomfort by having to raise the arms.
1. Have the wearer remain in a seated or prone position.
2. Insert the wearer's arms into the sleeves and draw the top up to their shoulders.
3. Wrap the generous overlap across the back and snap the shoulder closures into place.
- 65% Polyester / 35% Cotton
- Machine wash & tumble dry
ALL IN THE DETAILS
Open-Back TopThis top requires a care partner to help in the dressing process
Assisted DressingSecured with snaps on shoulder to strategically eliminate pressure points while ensuring full coverage
So love this nightgown
You know how sometimes you're disappointed with online purchases?! Not this time, relieved to say.
So love this! Made her just so happy. I'm grateful.
Moms new fave
Just so perrrrfect!
Pretty & perfect
She just loves this so much. Will buy more I promise.
love how easy it is to help my mom get dressed.