We're thrilled to be able to offer this book bundle on Joe & Bella. It includes four wonderful, fun, stress-relieving coloring books for adults.
- Country Life Coloring
- Iconic New York Coloring
- Iconic Washing DC Coloring
- Moments of Mindfulness
- Country Life Coloring: The delightful rural images and timeless country sayings in Country Life Coloring Book provide a distinctive take on the current coloring craze. These 45 ready-to-color pages include a mixture of intricately hand-lettered phrases and charming scenes of farm life and outdoor beauty — including chickens, honey bees on flowers, and barns.
- Iconic New York Coloring: The Statue of Liberty, Grand Central Station, Central Park, the Empire State Building...these are some of the symbolic images of New York City captured in Iconic New York Coloring Book. Twenty-four of these magnificent sights are portrayed in detailed line drawings filled with patterns, abstracts, and florals that are fun to fill in. And colored pencils or pens are all that is needed to bring the drawings to life. Coloring is a great activity for all ages, and no skill is required. With 24 detachable pages to color and frame, Iconic New York Coloring Book is the perfect way to capture and remember the best of the Big Apple. If the gift recipient is a resident, a frequent traveler, or even a fan of NYC, they'll love this book!
- Iconic Washing DC Coloring: The Lincoln Memorial. The Washington Monument. The White House. The National Air and Space Museum. Accomplished illustrator Emily Isabella has captured them all—and so much more!—in this one-of-a-kind coloring book celebrating the very best of our nation’s capital. Each page is printed on high-quality card stock and designed to detach and fit into a standard 5-by-7-inch picture frame, making it the perfect D.C. keepsake. For those who grew up in this country or immigrated to it, this book will hit a special chord.
- Moments of Mindfulness: Emma Farrarons invites colorists back for another creative adventure in Moments of Mindfulness: Anti-Stress Coloring & Activities for Busy People. This all-new pocket-size volume offers more delicately hand-drawn scenes ready to be filled in with pencil, crayon, or even marker, and a greater focus on the practice of mindfulness. Working with your hands and cultivating mindful focus are two of the best ways to soothe anxiety and eliminate stress—and coloring is a great way to do both!
Dad loves these. Need more, Joe & Bella, please.
My mom was thrilled with these activities books. When I visited her the next day, I was astounded at the progress she made. Thank you, Joe & Bella!! Now, I want more...