- Independent & Assisted Dressers
- Women with limited hand dexterity, upper-arm mobility, or torn rotator cuffs
- Women with sclerosis, fibromyalgia, arthritis, or tremors
- Easy-Touch tab guides each of the 3 large flat hooks into its closure
- Large finger loop for easing grasping
NOTE: This bra does not come in cup sizes but will accommodate an A to D cup size. Just as comfortable as a sports bra! Wide straps allow for maximum comfort and support.
1. Measure around ribs, just below bust (Tape measure should be snug, but not tight)
2. Add 4 to 6 inches to your underbust measurement to calculate the size you should order (for snug fit add 4 inches, for a loose fit add 6 inches)
- 98% Cotton / 2% Spandex
ALL IN THE DETAILS
exceeded high expectations
Heard about Joe & Bella and so pleased that you carry bras. This is a wonderful product thank you very much
Got a pair for my mom who has arthritis and came back to get 2 more. Way easier than to dress/undress than what she had been wearing.