CareZips® Men's Adaptive Pants
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Award-winning CareZips® has three zippers! So, there's no need to take them off when using the bathroom or changing briefs. Just zip, zip and zip. It's that easy! Enjoy the stretchy comfort, the ease of changing, and the ease of mind. Now, redesigned with a roomier fit for men.
- Two side zippers and third inseam zipper provide full-frontal & rear access from waist to knees
- Patented inseam zipper provides easy access to incontinence products & medical devices
- Extra-long easy-to-grab zipper pulls
- Snap at waist strategically placed to avoid pressure points
- Flexible elastic waistband for improved comfort even while seated for long hours
- 4-way stretch performance for easy movement
- Super-soft & durable fabric looks and feels great
- Recently redesigned with a roomier fit for men
- Inseam length: 30.5 inches
- Anyone who finds difficulty with dressing or changing
- Independent and assisted dressers
- Wheelchair users and those that don’t use wheelchairs
- Caregivers who assist in dressing and changing and to help reduce their own back strain
Adults living with changes related to:
- Arthritis symptoms which may impact the ability to grasp zippers
- Lower extremity mobility
- Recent surgeries in which recovery pants may be needed
- IV access which may make changing more challenging
- Cast, catheter, other medical devices that pair well with adaptive clothing
- Feet swelling, swollen ankles, and leg swelling
- Parkinson’s, Alzheimer's and Dementia
- Wound care dressing, which may be difficult for both the caregiver and patient
- 91% Polyester / 9% Spandex
- 4-way stretch
- All-day performance fabric that's moisture-wicking & non-wrinkle
- Superior durability to withstand industrial washers
- Machine washable and tumble dry
WHY CUSTOMERS LOVE THIS PRODUCT
It was a blessing to find your company and just to know that there are resources out there to help in this new chapter of our lives.
Dad's happy a camper
So, so easy. So, very happy to recommend these to families who've been struggling with changing. Everything got easier with these pants and my dad loves how they feel.
My kids got me these and I gotta admit they're really comfortable and handy to use (never thought I'd say that about pants since I've had to use adult diapers). But, they're actually cool for this ol' boomer.
Cant even begin to express how great these pants are. What a relief that I can easily change without hjelp from anybody. Buying more because their comfortable as heck too!!!
Thank you, Joe And Bella for making these pants and making changing time so much easier. Dad is thrilled and so are all of us.