Here's a versatile, simple stethoscope. If you're using a blood-pressure cuff, you'll need a stethoscope to go with it. And, here's one we're pleased to carry.
- McKesson Dual-Head Scope
- Lightweight combination diaphragm/bell chestpiece for wide frequency response.
- The proprietary diaphragm enhances acoustic response by 50% over traditional designs.
- Non-chill bell ring and diaphragm rims.
- Adjustable aluminum binaurals with PVC ear tips.
- 21-inch PVC tubing.
- Weighs 4 oz.
- Overall length 32-1/4 inches.
- 1-year warranty.
- Not made with natural rubber latex.