Here are two truly versatile commodes. Both can be configured to be used as a bedside commode, a toilet safety frame, an elevated toilet seat, or for use over your existing toilet. The tool-free removable back makes configuring the commode easy for any application, which is why we recommend these particular bedside toilets.
OPTION 1: Folding Steel Commode
Folds flat for convenient storage and transportation. Durable plastic snap-on seat and lid. Grey powder coated steel welded construction increases strength and durability.
- Easily opens and folds
- Plastic arms for added comfort
- Comes complete with 7-1/2 qt. commode bucket cover and splash shield
- Assembles without pushing buttons
- Removable, tool-free back
- 350 lb, 22-1/2" H x 13-1/2" W x 16-1/2" D, Grey
OPTION 2: Padded Seat Commode:
The padded seat provides a comfortable place to rest when sitting, and the padded armrests clearly indicate a safe place to grab, making sitting and standing easier.
The grey power-coated steel-welded construction ensures strength and durability. The product comes complete with a snap-on seat and lid, 12-quart commode bucket with cover, and convenient carry handle, plus a splash guard.
- 12-quart commode bucket with a carry handle and splash shield
- Easy-to-assemble frame
- Easy-to-clean gray powder-coated steel finish
- Easy-to-release drop-arm mechanism
- Ideal for those with limited dexterity
- Height-adjustable legs
- Padded open front vinyl toilet seat
- Plastic armrests and back provide extra comfort and support
- Weight: 21 lb
- Dimension: 23.75" x 19"
- For those using a wheelchair, the tool-free drop arms make a lateral transfer to and from this commode easy and safe. The drop arms feature a large, easy-to-push release lever, which is great for users with limited finger or hand dexterity.
- The push-button height-adjustable legs make sizing a breeze, allowing this commode to be used as an elevated toilet seat.
Fair price. Like your selection