- Assisted Dressers
- Those with limited upper-arm mobility
- Those with limited hand dexterity
- Great for sensitive skin
- Discrete & generous back overlap for total coverage
- Snaps at shoulders to avoid pressure points
- Two discrete easy-grip loops on each inner side make for effortless pull-up pant
- Full elastic waistband
Open-back tops are designed for adults who need assistance while dressing, as they make dressing easier for both the wearer and their care partner. They avoid any pain or discomfort by having to raise the arms.
1. Have the wearer remain in a seated or prone position.
2. Insert the wearer's arms into the sleeves and draw the top up to their shoulders.
3. Wrap the generous overlap across the back and snap the shoulder closures into place.
- 70% Viscose / 30% Nylon
- Machine wash & tumble dry