This is a classic look with an adaptive design to make getting dressed easier. As a side-zip pant, it's ideal for self-dressing or for those who need assistance during the dressing process.
This classic polyester spandex woven fabric pant features discrete internal pull-up loops and an easy side-zip and velcro-tab closures for elevated security and ease of dressing. Someone needing assistance with dressing could be aided more easily when both zippers are brought into play. This adaptive pant is super comfortable, allowing for unrestricted movement and added flexibility with the convenient magnet leg opening.
- Independent or Assisted Dressing - This top can be used by adults who dress independently, without assistance from a care partner
- Quick struggle-free dressing: reduces dressing time
- Easy-access dressing: Terrific for lowered-hand dexterity
- Easy-grasp closure: Longer pull tab zipper closure secured with hook-and-loop fastener tabs
- Side grips: 2 Easy grip loops, 1 on each inner side for easy pull-up dressing
- Magnet bottom leg opening: Allows for easy-on convenience & flexibility
- Full elastic waist: Stretchy for enhanced comfort
- Convenient pockets: Handy pockets on sides and back
- Soft & comfortable: Great for sensitive skin
Quality machine washable & dry: 98% cotton 2% spandex
Magnets are sewn into this clothing and under some circumstances could lead to FATAL or SERIOUS INJURY:
- May interfere with implanted medical devices, including pacemakers. Consult a physician before wearing.
- Ingestion hazard: If a magnet becomes exposed or clothing becomes worn or torn near the magnet, keep out of reach of children and dispose of garments & magnets.
- If magnets are swallowed, seek medical attention even if the person is not choking