What guy doesn't want to be wearing fleece whenever he can? We haven't found one yet! And, these pants, with two-way zippers, are specially made for easy access to casts and catheters. Plus, they're made for easy dressing for anyone in a reclining position.
Made of ultra-soft (but not bulky) fleece. The elastic, drawstring waist is very stretchy for enhanced comfort. One back pocket with a hook-and-loop fastener and two side pockets. Easy-touch closures make these pants ideal for either assisted dressing or independent dressing.
Quality machine-washable 95% polyester & 5% spandex blend sweat pants. 33-inch inseam.
- Independent and assisted dressing - This top can be used by adults who dress independently, without assistance from a care partner
- 2-way zippers
- Secured with easy-touch tab
- Comfortable elastic waist with drawstring
- 1 back pocket & 2 side pockets
- Functional fly
- Zippers to just below the knee with Velcro closure from the knee down.
- Versatile - Great for those recovering from knee or hip surgery or a broken leg.
Very happy with these
So is my dad -- comfortable and well priced too.