We love this men's zip polo -- its simple design will never go out of style. And, as an adaptable garment, it allows easy access for dressing for those who need help when getting dressed. Terrific for those who have lowered upper-arm mobility, due to its generous back overlap with snap closures at each shoulder to avoid pressure points. It features a discrete and generous back overlap for additional coverage with snap closure at each shoulder for caregivers to easily secure.
This adaptive zip-front shirt is available in both solid and patterned fabric, with a collar and zipper for added style. The snaps are placed on the shoulders to avoid pressure points.
We recommend two for every guy's wardrobe! Check out the great color choices.
- Reduces exposure - Safer open-back dressing
- Quick struggle-free dressing - Reduces dressing time
- Easy access dressing - Terrific for lowered upper-arm mobility
- Easy closure - Secured with snaps at shoulder
- No pressure points - Strategically placed shoulder snaps eliminate pressure points
- Complete dignity - Full back overlap!
Washing instructions: Machine washes & tumble dry. Quality machine-washable: 65% Polyester - 35% cotton. Wrinkle-resistant.
YESSSS!!! Recommend this a ton.
Great shirt. Highly recommend it to anybody who needs a little help but still LOVES style (and a good price too)
AND, HIS NAME IS JOE, TOO!! Kismet!
Been looking for something like this. Wish you had even more colors. But still love this a lot