Enjoy nostalgic images of Halloween and Christmas past with your loved one living with dementia with this fantastic bundle of books, written specifically for adults with dementia. Bring back memories and joy one page at a time.
This bundle includes three books:
- "Sing-A-Long Carols."
- "Nostalgic Picture Book of Christmases Past"
- "Nostalgic Picture Book of Halloween Greetings
Don't be surprised if you find yourself singing out loud as you page through this great book of carols. It'll bring you back with holiday classics, from Silent Night to Deck the Halls to Silver Bells, all with corresponding charming vintage illustrations.
All three books are fun, visually forward looks at two of our favorite holidays. Your loved one will be engaged and delighted with each beautifully designed page.
Nana’s Books meet the needs of those living with brain changes in a dignified, respectful way. These are not children’s books repurposed for people living with dementia, but classics re-mastered to accommodate those in cognitive decline --while promoting cognitive and social engagement. Enhanced quality of life through compassionate design is at the heart of every book in the series.
- Full-color images
- Consistent, predictable layout
- 16-point large print, sans serif font
- Familiar (8.5” x 11”) magazine size, easy to slip into a bag or purse
- Halloween Greetings is a 6”x9” purse size, perfect for on-the-go fun!
- Lightweight with soft, wipeable cover
- Visually similar covers across the series
- No mention of memory loss, Alzheimer’s or dementia
Praise for Nana's books:
NANA’S BOOKS have been praised by Naomi Feil of Validation Therapy, Lori LaBey of ALZ SPEAKS and have found their place as favorite resources in validation, recreation, reminiscence, and life review therapies, as well as adult day, memory, hospice, palliative and pastoral care.