Here are two tables (Basic and Premium) that are great options for someone who spends a lot of time in bed. Both remain on the floor and the table swivels over the bed.
There are two main differences:
1. The Premium table can hold 50 lbs vs. 40 lbs for the Basic
2. The Premium uses a spring-loaded lift to adjust the height, while the Basic uses an adjustment handle.
Product Features BASIC:
- Base dimensions: 15.5 in x 26.5 in
- Can hold up to 40 lbs.
- The tabletop is locked securely when the height adjustment handle is released
- The tabletop can be raised or lowered in infinite positions between 28"-45"
- Walnut, wood grain low-pressure laminate top
Product Features: PREMIUM
- 15-inch x 31-inch walnut laminate top with 15.25-inch x 26.38-inch durable chrome base.
- Four-point H-Base with two locking dual-wheel nylon casters.
- Spring-loaded height adjustment from 28.25 inches to 43.25 inches.
- Weight Capacity: 50 lbs.
- Some assembly is required.
- Not made with natural rubber latex.