This bright patterned top has an open back that allows easy access for dressing. Terrific for those with lowered upper-arm mobility. Generous back overlap with snap closure at each shoulder provides comfort while wearing and dignity while changing. The back overlap is folded over and snapped into place. The snaps are placed on the shoulders to avoid pressure points.
And don't you just love the leopard print!?! We do!
- Antimicrobial - Shields fabric from disease-causing germs
- Fluid Barrier - Great for Incontinence and Protects from Spills & Smells
- Reduces Exposure - Safer Open Back Dressing Solutions
- Quick Struggle-Free Dressing - Reduces Dressing Time
- Easy Access Dressing - Terrific for Lowered Upper Arm Mobility
- Easy Closure - Secured with Snaps at Shoulders
- No Pressure Point - Strategically Placed Shoulder Snaps Eliminate Pressure Points
- Complete Dignity - Full Back Overlap
- Quality Machine Wash & Dry - Wrinkle resistant 60% Cotton-40% Polyester
Machine wash & tumble dry. Quality machine washable. 60% Cotton - 40% Polyester.
I had shoulder surgery over the winter, and someone directed me to this type of shirt. I found it here on Joe and Bella. I was so happy to be able to wear normal-looking clothing and get out of a robe! And, it was so easy to get dressed by myself!