It's never been easier to remain fabulously fashionable while still wearing a functional, open-back gown. This nightgown is decorated with pretty lace trim and decorative buttons. 3/4-length sleeves and a full back overlap with snap closures at each shoulder make this gown easy to wear and to get in and out of.
- Reduces Exposure - Safer Open Back Dressing Solutions
- Quick Struggle-Free Dressing - Reduces Dressing Time
- Easy Access Dressing – Terrific for Lowered Upper Arm Mobility
- Easy Closure – Secured with Snaps at Shoulders
- No Pressure Points – Strategically Placed Shoulder Snaps Eliminate Pressure Points
- Complete Dignity – Full Back Overlap
- Quality Machine Wash & Dry – Wrinkle resistant - 65% Polyester - 35% Cotton
Caregiver Tips: How do you put this snapback hospital gown on?
- The individual remains in a seated or prone position while being dressed.
- The individual's arms are inserted easily into the sleeves and the garment is drawn up to the shoulders.
- The caregiver simply wraps the generous overlap across the back and the dome/snap closure on each shoulder is snapped into place. The person being dressed is left completely covered without ever having to stand.
- Assisted disrobing is just as easy.
Quality machine wash & dry. Made of 65% Polyester - 35% Cotton and Wrinkle resistant.
... what we've been looking for. Got it and immediately bought another one.
Very pleased with the first one. Glad there are more colors. And, two got me free shipping. Thank you Joe & Bella.
Got teal and navy. Mom liked 'em both. (And I liked the price.)
I haven't been able to see my mom wear this, but the caregivers at her facility rave over this nightgown. They say that they've recommended it to other families too.