We all know that hoodies can be the comfort item in your wardrobe, and this one is pretty great! Here's some added comfort: this hoodie is a solution for women with decreased dexterity, arthritis, or low vision, who need just a little bit of help while dressing.
Using only one hand, the front zipper comes together with the click of a magnet, eliminating the difficulty of traditional zippers.
- Independent Dressing - This top can be used by adults who dress independently, without assistance from a care partner
- Easy-access dressing – Terrific for lowered hand dexterity
- Magnetic zipper - Can be zipped up or down using one hand
- Convenient front pockets – Handy pockets at the front of the hoodie
- Quality material – Wrinkle-resistant 60% polyester - 40% cotton
Caregiving Tips: This magnetic hoodie provides easy dressing for those with lowered-hand dexterity when paralysis is an issue from arthritis, Parkinson’s, Multiple Sclerosis, ALS and strokes. Please note: this product is NOT compatible with pacemakers.
This sweatshirt is great. My mom wants to be independent in dressing (and I want her to be too!), and this helps her to do it all by herself
I also got this for my mom. She says it's really comfortable, and it is easy for her to take on and off.