This open-back tee is a must-have for summer comfort. The short-sleeve shirt is made of moisture-wicking Dri Fit material. As an adaptive shirt, it completely opens up in the back, allowing the wearer's arms to slide into the sleeves without ever having to raise or lower them. No more struggling with small neck openings. The back overlap is then folded over and snapped into place. The snaps are placed on the shoulders to avoid pressure points.
- Assisted dressing: This top requires a care partner to help in the dressing process
- Reduces exposure - Safer open-back dressing solutions
- Quick struggle-free dressing - Reduces dressing time
- Moisture-wicking fabric - Dri-Fit fabric helps keep you cool & dry
- Easy access dressing – Terrific for lowered upper-arm mobility
- Easy closure – Secured with snaps at shoulders
- No pressure points – Strategically placed shoulder snaps eliminate pressure points
- Complete dignity – Full back overlap
Washing Instructions: Quality machine wash & dry. Wrinkle-resistant. 95% Polyester - 5% Spandex.
How to assist with on open-back clothing:
The individual remains in a seated position or flat prone position while being dressed.
The individual's arms are inserted easily into the sleeves and the garment is drawn up to the shoulders.
The caregiver simply wraps the generous overlap across the back and the dome/snap closure on each shoulder is snapped into place. If the individual is in a flat position, they are rolled over or lifted at the shoulders and the generous overlap across the back is snapped into place on top of the shoulders.
only in black?! We'd buy more colors this is so perfect and basic. Now have 2 and glad dad likes black :-)
Just what he wanted
sometimes the best things are the simple one. boy you got this one right
Id give it 6 stars
so perfect for my dad who thinks this is so cool
Gotta love Dri-Fit