For older adults living at home, this wonderfully simple pager system is a must. It increases both independence and safety when alone at home. When pressed, the pendant (worn by or placed near the care recipient) sends a wireless signal to the pager, alerting the caregiver that assistance is required. This simple system eliminates in-room alarm noise. With a range of up to 300 feet, it gives everyone space and confidence.
The call buttons can be worn as a necklace pendant using a provided lanyard strap or wall-mounted using the provided cradle for easy access.
Talk about convenient: This item is small enough to be carried in a pocket or clipped to a belt.
- The stand-alone personal-paging system includes two call buttons and one caregiver pager
- Insert the included batteries and it’s ready to use!
- Audible alert pager with optional tones
- Range up to 300 feet
- Lanyard strap & wall-mounting Cradle included
- Batteries included (2-AA, 2-12V)