Faith can be a great healer and source of comfort for so many people. That's why we're thrilled to be able to offer this book bundle on Joe & Bella, which includes four spiritual books. This bundle is the perfect Christmas present for your loved one.
- 100 Illustrated Bible Verses
- We Are So Blessed
- Paint By Sticker: Christmas
- The Little Book of Prayers
Inside Each Book:
- 100 Illustrated Bible Verses: Bible verses—an enduring source of guidance, peace, and rejuvenation—are here given a very special treatment in colorful letterpress illustrations that bring each phrase to life in a fresh and meaningful way. The verses are drawn from seven translations (including the New International Version, The New Revised Standard Version, and The King James Bible) and arranged in order, beginning with Genesis 1:1. These selections include 100 of the most distinctly meaningful passages of the Old and New Testament, made even more powerful through the transformative lens of art.
We Are So Blessed: This uplifting, modern book is a reminder of a timeless truth: No matter where you may be in life, God has blessed you in countless ways. It’s a celebration of His guidance and generosity—and of the devotion and spiritual rejuvenation He inspires. Affirmations to soothe the soul and brighten the spirit. Biblical verses from Old and New Testaments. Beloved psalms, prayers, and hymns. Quotations from philosophers and writers, like St. Augustine and C. S. Lewis. Mindful meditations: Inhale faith. Exhale fear—and beyond. And each is made all the more powerful through the transformative lens of art.
- Paint By Sticker Christmas: Includes everything you need to create ten sticker paintings on study card stock. Plus, all the pages are perforated—making it easy to tear out each finished work to frame and share!
The Little Book of Prayers: The perfect gift for seekers, the curious, and the spiritually hungry, The Little Book of Prayers now has a stunning new cover and a more prayer book–like format. Gathered from holy books and prayer books, from songs and spirituals, spoken traditions and poets, it is an unexpectedly approachable collection of common and uncommon prayers from around the world. The entries, one per page or spread, are chosen for their depth of feeling, beauty of expression, spiritual intensity, and sense of the universal. The book is organized into broad categories of praise, entreaty, contemplation, mourning, and grace; and two indexes—one by authorship, and the other by topic—make it immediately accessible.