Here's a product we first purchased for my grandma when she moved into assisted-care (which surprised us that her her bathroom wasn't equipped with this). So, we're happy to be able to offer to you -- for use at home or in any care community. This is an important product to not only assist in the transfer for a walker or wheelchair to and from the toilet, but provides the user with increase safety and dignity during bathroom time.
The Invacare Toilet Safety Frame is made from anodized non-corrosive one-inch aluminum tubing, which means it's durable and won't rust. The arms fold back for cleaning and easily removes for transfers.
- Anodized aluminum is sturdy and lightweight
- Armrests provide additional comfort and support
- Powder-coated aluminum bracket easily attaches frame to toilet
- Arms are adjustable for height and width
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Frame 28" H x 19" W x 32" D, 300 lb Weight