- Assisted Dressers
- Those with limited upper-arm mobility
- Great for sensitive skin
- Discrete & generous back overlap for total coverage
- Snaps at shoulders to avoid pressure points
Open-Back Tops Are as Easy as 1-2-3:
Open-back tops are designed for adults who need assistance while dressing, as they make dressing easier for both the wearer and their care partner. They avoid any pain or discomfort by having to raise the arms.
1. Have the wearer remain in a seated or prone position.
2. Insert the wearer's arms into the sleeves and draw the top up to their shoulders.
3. Wrap the generous overlap across the back and snap the shoulder closures into place.
- 63% Polyester / 32% Rayon / 5% Spandex
- Machine wash & tumble dry
ALL IN THE DETAILS
Assisted DressingThis top requires a care partner to help in the dressing process
Open-Back TopOpens fully in the back, like a hospital gown. Allows wearer to easily slip in, without having to move arms above head or to squeeze head into a small opening
Easy closureSecured with snaps on shoulder to strategically eliminate pressure points while ensuring full coverage
Quick struggle-free dressingReduces dressing time