- Assisted Dressers
- Those with limited upper-arm mobility
- Great for sensitive skin
- Discrete & generous back overlap for total coverage
- Snaps at shoulders to avoid pressure points
Open-Back Tops Are as Easy as 1-2-3:
Open-back tops are designed for adults who need assistance while dressing, as they make dressing easier for both the wearer and their care partner. They avoid any pain or discomfort by having to raise the arms.
1. Have the wearer remain in a seated or prone position.
2. Insert the wearer's arms into the sleeves and draw the top up to their shoulders.
3. Wrap the generous overlap across the back and snap the shoulder closures into place.
- 92% Polyester / 8% Spandex
- Machine wash & tumble dry
ALL IN THE DETAILS
Beautiful it is. And, we read Bella's story, so we really love this name. More important, my sister LOVES this nightgown. Just ordered a second and third one, by the way.
So lovely and wonderful. Just makes my mom so happy. Thank you Joe & Bella. We love your internet site too.