We love this "recover nightgown" because it's fully adaptive, which makes it ideal for self or assisted dressing. It features discrete snaps along the sleeve and side seams for easy access.
To us, what separates an acceptable adaptive clothing item from a truly special one is that, in addition to being easy to get on and off, it looks and feels great! That's what's great about this one -- it's dignified and just plain lovely.
Handy side pockets, great color choices, and super-soft knit-polyester-spandex complete this item! We think you'll love it.
- Assisted Dressing: This top requires a care partner to help in the dressing process
- Quick Struggle-Free Dressing: Reduces Painful Arm Lifting and Dressing Time
- Designed with Dignity in mind
- Easy Access Dressing: Snaps at Sleeves & Side Seam Open Up
- Convenient Pockets: Handy Pocket on Each Side
- Soft & Comfortable: Great for Sensitive Skin and Ultimate Comfort
- Quality Machine Washable
I just had a shoulder replacement and thought this might be appropriate. It is the perfect length, the sleeves cover my incision, it is so soft yet not heavy. I can easily check my incision by unsnapping and I plan to wear it for a long time, even after I am all healed.
Just what we were looking for
love this -- thank you!!
Mom's happy which is what matters (and so easy to buy from this web store)