This beautiful and versatile cardigan is ideal for assisted dressing. This sweater features decorative front buttons, patch pockets, and a light and soft acrylic fabrication decorated with delicate cable knitting for all-day comfort. This adaptive cardigan also features a discreet and generous back overlap for additional coverage with snap closures at the shoulders for caregivers to easily secure.
A perfect sweater for fall and winter!
- Assisted-Dressing: This top requires a care partner to help in the dressing process
- Reduces exposure: Safer open-back dressing solutions
- Quick struggle-free dressing: Reduces dressing time
- Easy-access dressing: Terrific for lowered-arm mobility
- Easy closure: Secured with snaps at shoulders
- No pressure points: Strategically placed shoulder snaps eliminate pressure points
- Complete dignity: Full back overlap
- Added warmth: Perfect for both indoors and outdoors
- Soft & comfortable: Great for sensitive skin
- Convenient pockets: Handy pockets at the front
- Quality machine wash: 100% Acrylic
How to assist with on open-back clothing:
The individual remains in a seated or flat prone position while being dressed.
The individual's arms are inserted easily into the sleeves and the garment is drawn up to the shoulders.
The caregiver simply wraps the generous overlap across the back and the dome/snap closure on each shoulder is snapped into place. If the individual is in a flat position, they are rolled over or lifted at the shoulders and the generous overlap across the back is snapped into place on top of the shoulders.