Who doesn't love a color block 3/4-sleeve tee?! Such great colors and patterns! This lovely adaptive top can be easily snapped on by a care partner, and is for adults who need assistance when dressing. These fun tops will match just about anything, and are as comfortable as they are stylish.
- Assisted Dressing: This top requires a care partner to help in the dressing process
- Reduces exposure: Safer open-back dressing solutions
- Quick struggle-free dressing: Reduces dressing time
- Easy-access dressing: Terrific for lowered-arm mobility
- Easy closure: Secured with snaps at shoulders
- No pressure points: Strategically placed shoulder snaps eliminate pressure points
- Complete dignity: Full back overlap
- Soft & comfortable: Great for sensitive skin
- Quality machine wash & dry: 92% polyester/8% spandex
How to assist with an open-back top:
The individual remains in a seated position or flat prone position while being dressed.
The individual's arms are inserted easily into the sleeves and the garment is drawn up to the shoulders.
The caregiver simply wraps the generous overlap across the back and the dome/snap closure on each shoulder is snapped into place. If the individual is in a flat position, they are rolled over or lifted at the shoulders and the generous overlap across the back is snapped into place on top of the shoulders. The domes/snaps are positioned in such a way that the individual does not experience any uncomfortable pressure points. The person being dressed is left completely covered without ever having to stand.