This gorgeous sweater is ideal for a dressy assisted-dressing option. This long-sleeve adaptive top features a discrete and generous back overlap for additional coverage with snap closures at each shoulder. This relaxed-fit scoop-neck sweater features super soft sweater knit yarns that provide warmth, style & all-day comfort.
- Assisted-dressing: This top requires a care partner to help in the dressing process
- No peek - Full back coverage for complete dignity, with 2 overlapping back panels
- Simple closure - Secured with snaps at shoulders
- Reduces exposure - Safer open-back dressing solution
- Quick struggle-free dressing - Reduces dressing time and upper body movement
- Eas- access dressing - Terrific for lowered-arm mobility
- No pressure points - Strategically placed shoulder snaps eliminate pressure points
- Soft & comfortable - Great for sensitive skin
- Style - Adaptive closure is concealed in the shoulder seam
- Quality machine washable - 70% viscose, 30% nylon
What is an Open-Back Top?
Open-back tops are designed for adults who need assistance dressing. Open-back tops help make dressing easier for both the wearer and their care partner.
How to assist with an open-back top:
- The individual remains in a seated position or flat prone position while being dressed.
- The individual's arms are inserted easily into the sleeves and the garment is drawn up to the shoulders.
- The caregiver simply wraps the generous overlap across the back and the dome/snap closure on each shoulder is snapped into place. If the individual is in a flat position, they are rolled over or lifted at the shoulders and the generous overlap across the back is snapped into place on top of the shoulders.