This fun, open-back henley, convertible-sleeve top allows easy access for dressing, so it's perfect for adults who require assistance. This stylish adaptive top features a discrete and generous back overlap for additional coverage with snap closure at each shoulder for a care partner to easily secure. It's simple and elegant, lightweight and flowy. Ideal for those looking for a relaxed and stylish look.
- Assisted Dressing: This top requires a care partner to help in the dressing process
- Reduces exposure: Safer open back dressing solutions
- Quick struggle-free dressing: Reduces dressing time
- Easy access dressing: Terrific for lowered arm mobility
- Easy closure: Secured with snaps at shoulders
- No pressure points: Strategically placed shoulder snaps eliminate pressure points
- Complete dignity: Full back overlap
- Soft & comfortable: Great for sensitive skin
- Quality machine wash & dry: 65% rayon/35% polyester
How to assist with on open-back clothing:
The individual remains in a seated position or flat prone position while being dressed.
The individual's arms are inserted easily into the sleeves and the garment is drawn up to the shoulders.
The caregiver simply wraps the generous overlap across the back and the dome/snap closure on each shoulder is snapped into place. If the individual is in a flat position, they are rolled over or lifted at the shoulders and the generous overlap across the back is snapped into place on top of the shoulders.