This stylish adaptive top is intended for adults who need assistance when dressing. It features a discrete and generous back overlap for additional coverage with snap closure at each shoulder for caregivers to easily secure. This classic top has a notched neckline with decorative grommets details at the neckline and flounce sleeves.
- Reduces Exposure: Safer open-back dressing solutions
- Quick Struggle-Free Dressing: Reduces dressing time
- Easy-Access Dressing: Terrific for lowered-arm mobility
- Easy Closure: Secured with snaps at shoulders
- No Pressure Points: Strategically placed shoulder snaps eliminate pressure points
- Complete Dignity: Full back overlap
- Soft & Comfortable: Great for sensitive skin
Quality Machine Wash & Dry: 92% Polyester/ 8% Spandex
How to put on open-back clothing?
The individual remains in a seated position or flat prone position while being dressed.
The individual's arms are inserted easily into the sleeves and the garment is drawn up to the shoulders.
The caregiver simply wraps the generous overlap across the back and snap the closure on each shoulder. If the individual is in a flat position, they are rolled over or lifted at the shoulders and the generous overlap across the back is snapped into place on top of the shoulders.
IMPORTANT: The domes/snaps are positioned in such a way that the individual does not experience any uncomfortable pressure points. The person being dressed is left completely covered without ever having to stand.