As Bella would say when she would find the next perfect item for her closet, "This is simply gorgeous."
This open-back plaid sweater is ideal for assisted dressing. Featuring a discrete and generous back overlap for additional coverage with a snap closure at each shoulder, it provides an easy way for a care partner to help you get dressed. This cozy sweater also features super-soft yarn with contrast color crewneck providing all-day comfort.
- No peek - Full back coverage for complete dignity, with two overlapping back panels
- Simple closure - Secured with snaps at shoulders
- Reduces exposure - Safer open back dressing solution
- Quick struggle-free dressing - Reduces dressing time and upper body movement
- Easy-access dressing - Terrific for lowered arm mobility
- No pressure points - Strategically placed shoulder snaps eliminate pressure points
- Soft & comfortable - Great for sensitive skin
- Style - Adaptive closure is concealed in shoulder seam
- Quality machine washable - 100% Polyester
How To Assist with Open-Back Clothing:
The individual remains in a seated position or flat prone position while being dressed.
The individual's arms are inserted easily into the sleeves and the garment is drawn up to the shoulders.
The caregiver simply wraps the generous overlap across the back and the dome/snap closure on each shoulder is snapped into place. If the individual is in a flat position, they are rolled over or lifted at the shoulders and the generous overlap across the back is snapped into place on top of the shoulders.