Here's a great women's adaptive top with lovely seasonal prints -- just perfect for the holidays!
It's a 3/4-sleeve top with an open back that allows easy access for dressing. Terrific for lowered upper-arm mobility and a generous back overlap with snap closure at each shoulder. Cleverly designed, this top helps make dressing a breeze for both the individual being dressed and the caregiver assisting in the dressing.
- Assisted Dressing: This top requires a care partner to help in the dressing process
- Reduces exposure - Safer open-back dressing solutions
- Quick struggle-free dressing - Reduces dressing time
- Easy access dressing Terrific for lowered upper-arm mobility
- Easy closure Secured with snaps at shoulders
- No pressure points Strategically placed shoulder snaps eliminate pressure points
- Complete dignity Full back overlap
- Quality machine wash & dry Wrinkle-resistant 60% cotton 40% polyester
How do you put this adaptive top on an individual in a wheelchair?
- The individual remains in a seated position while being dressed.
- The individual's arms are inserted easily into the sleeves and the garment is drawn up to the shoulders.
- The caregiver simply wraps the generous overlap across the back and the dome/snap on each shoulder is snapped into place. The person being dressed is left completely covered without ever having to stand.
- Assisted disrobing is just as easy.
This adaptive top is terrific for older adults who have physical challenges when getting dressed.