Joe & Bella is a one-stop shopping site for older adults and their caregivers. Every product has been carefully curated by a group of dedicated caregiving experts, including social gerontologists, frontline workers at care communities, renown aging experts and thought leaders.
When older loved ones are no longer able to care for themselves, their world and that of their family is often turned upside down. Needs and wants change overnight and evolve over time. Joe & Bella carries a full range of products for those who will be cared for at home and in a community setting.
Each individual product and “product bundle” has been selected based on its ability to bring ease, dignity, safety, joy and, of course, for its high quality and competitive price. From safety and wellness, to apparel, gifts, “age tech,” and even toiletries that can be automatically delivered on a recurring basis, Joe & Bella has simplified shopping for its customers by offering everything they need in one place, at the best price, with a single click. No subscriptions required!
In many ways, Joe & Bella is a “passion project” of a single family whose near-universal experience of caring and advocating for two parents has led them to this path. Though Joe & Bella’s beginnings are both humble and recent, the site and its promise to “make caregiving easier and life a bit better” for older adults and their families has catapulted its growth in a highly competitive industry.
Joe & Bella is named after two special older individuals whose sense of humor and strength of character provided inspiration to this family from the moment they began this adventure during one unforgettable evening eight years ago. (Read “Our Story” to learn about the namesakes and inspiration for this site.)
Our mission is to not only offer the range of products that can make life a little better, but also to provide the support and empathy that all families need who make this caregiving journey.
Joe & Bella Board of Advisors and Cofounders:
- Lori Bitter | Founder and President, The Business of Aging
- Alison Bryant, PhD | Executive Vice President, AARP
- Anthony Cirillo | President, The Aging Experience; Founder, Senior Entertainment/Education Network
- Kevin Cysyk | Director of Living and Personal Care, Pennsylvania Health Care Association
- Julie Donovan |Trainer, Agency on Aging & Disability; Facilitator, HOPE Dementia Support Groups
- Rosemary Gerstner | Marketing & Sales Director, Senior Helpers
- Yoni Kirschner | Founder and CEO, 1Konnection
- Jennifer Pasternack | Executive Director, Northbrook Inn
- Sherri Snelling | Corporate Gerontologist, CEO, Caregiving Club
- Benjamin Surmi | Social Gerontologist; Director of Education and Culture, Koelsch Senior Communities
- Jimmy Zollo | Cofounder
- Peter Zollo | Cofounder