Joe & Bella is a one-stop shopping site for older adults and those who care for them. Every product we carry has been curated by caregiving experts, including social gerontologists, frontline workers at care communities, and industry thought leaders.
When older loved ones are no longer able to care for themselves, their world and that of their family is often turned upside down. Needs and wants change overnight and evolve over time. Joe & Bella carries a full range of products for those who will be cared for at home and in a community setting.
Each product we carry -- from adaptive apparel to safety & mobility aids -- has been selected based on its ability to bring older adults and their care partners ease, dignity, safety, and joy. Joe & Bella has simplified shopping by offering everything older adults and their care partners need in one place, at the best price, with a single click. No subscription required.
Joe & Bella is a “passion project” of a single family whose near-universal experience of caring and advocating for two parents has led them to this path. Though Joe & Bella’s beginnings are both humble and recent, our promise to improve the lives of older adults and their families has catapulted our growth.
Joe & Bella is named after two special individuals whose sense of humor and strength of character inspired and comforted our family during one unforgettable evening nine years ago. (Read “Our Story” to learn more.)
Our mission is to make life a little better and easier for older adults and their families, so they can get back to what really matters.
Joe & Bella Board of Advisors and Cofounders:
- Lori Bitter | Founder and President, The Business of Aging
- Alison Bryant, PhD | Executive Vice President, AARP
- Anthony Cirillo | President, The Aging Experience; Founder, Senior Entertainment/Education Network
- Kevin Cysyk | Director of Living and Personal Care, Pennsylvania Health Care Association
- Julie Donovan | Trainer, Agency on Aging & Disability; Facilitator, HOPE Dementia Support Groups
- Rosemary Gerstner | Marketing & Sales Director, Senior Helpers
- Abigail Milloy | Health Strategy, Best Buy Health
- Jennifer Pasternack | Executive Director, Northbrook Inn
- Richard Rosenberg, Ph.D | Behavioral Disabilities faculty at California State University, Los Angeles (CSULA) & Chapman University
- Sherri Snelling | Corporate Gerontologist, CEO, Caregiving Club
- Benjamin Surmi | Social Gerontologist; Director of Education and Culture, Koelsch Senior Communities
- Jimmy Zollo | Cofounder
- Peter Zollo | Cofounder