Men's Freedom Chinos
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Joe & Bella’s Freedom Chino is our most polished pant yet – making dressing simple while keeping you looking dapper. The smart, handsome design makes them ideal for all social occasions. Two long discreet side zippers allow for easy-on, easy-off changing. Freedom Chinos pair perfectly with our Everyday Button-Down Shirt.
- Zippers can pull from top and bottom. Bottom zipper creates large ankle openings, allowing the wearer to step into pants with shoes on
- Stretch waistband adjusts for all body types but looks just like a polished chino waistband
- Front magnet secures pants at waist
- Extra-comfortable, stretch fabric
- Uniquely designed ergonomic fit ensures pants won’t slide or bunch while seated
- Pull-up handles cleverly designed within waistband for additional dressing assistance
- Extra-long (and discreetly hidden) zipper pulls
- Ideal fit for sitting (even for long duration) or standing
- WARNING: This pant contains magnets that may interfere with pacemakers and defibrillators. Consult your doctor before wearing.
- Independent & Assisted Dressers
- Men of all body types
- Men looking for adaptive pants that are great for lounging at home & going out
- Caregivers (who assist with dressing) looking to prevent & reduce back strain
Adults living with changes related to:
- Hand dexterity or mobility
- Lower extremity or mobility
- Swelling in feet, legs or ankles
- Arthritis and tremors
- 96% Polyester / 4% Spandex
- UV Stretch fabric with UPF 50
- Spill repellent
- Machine wash and tumble dry on delicate and low temp
- Magnets Present: do not iron or dry clean
WHY CUSTOMERS LOVE THIS PRODUCT
Fit and look great. Love the ankle zipper.
Love that they zipper all the way down for easy changing of catheter bag. Yet they dont look baggy at all. Elegant. Great material.
Please add my name to those buyers who rated their Men's Freedom Chinos as a 5.0 on a scale where 5.0 is the highest possible rating. The pants look great, wear well and are of a quality where the pants can be comfortably worn in nearly every social setting. The addition of belt loops to the pants proved to be a nice upgrade from two perspectives: enables me to wear the pants with suspenders; and thereby add to the overall look and my personal comfort. Kudos to the design and production team at joeandbella.com. They knocked it out of the park with this edition of Men's Freedom Chinos. ****
Good feel and very easy to put on
I really enjoyed upswing these pants and would totally recommend them to any wheelchair users. I really do wish that Joe and Bella had shorts with the care-zip design that would be excellent and very useful. Overall great pants no complaints from me.
Decided to splurge on the promise of adaptive pants that pass the 'husband test.' For the first time I found adaptive pants that are of the quality and style my husband has always -- and still -- assists on. thank you to the designers.