Everyday Freedom Pant for Men
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Smartly styled with two long side zippers for easy changing, these adaptive pants help you be YOU. Comfortable, stress-free, looking good & feeling good! The perfect combination of ease, comfort, and style. They’re easy on, easy off, easy on the eyes.
SCROLL DOWN FOR PRODUCT DETAILS!
- Great look & fit for men of all body types
- Two side zippers extend all the way from waist to knee and close with easy snaps for extra-simple changing while standing, sitting, or lying down
- Snaps positioned to avoid pressure points for 360-degree comfort
- Breathable 4-way stretch fabric keeps you cool when it's hot and warm when it's not
- Comfortable & snug waistband with extra-stretchy adjustable fabric for guys of all sizes
- Two side pockets; faux back pockets; faux fly
- Independent and Assisted Dressers
- Anyone looking for fashionable and comfortable adaptive clothing
- Anyone looking for adaptive pants that are great for lounging at home, working and going out to dinner with your loved ones
- Caregivers who assist with dressing and are looking to prevent and reduce back strain
- Those searching for the very best in men's adaptive pants
Adults living with changes related to:
- Hand dexterity or mobility
- Lower extremity or mobility
- Swelling in feet, legs or ankles
- Recent surgeries
- IV access
- Cast, catheter, other medical devices
- 88% nylon / 12% spandex
- 4-way stretch
- Durable moisture-wicking & non-wrinkle fabric
- Appearance lasts more than 50 washes!
- Machine-washable & tumble dry
ALL IN THE DETAILS
Anything that makes him happy given his mobilitgy issues is something I truly appreciate, so we thank the designer who though to make such beautiful pants that are so easy to change into and out of. Just so wonderful.
Cant say enough about this product. Made my dads changing easier on everybody and the funny thing is tha t I wouldnt mind wearing these pants myself.
Extra fabric in the seated portion allows room for my brief. Fabric is very high quality and very comfortable. Will be buying another pair
caregiver recommended for my dad
My dad needs full care getting dressed, his caregiver recommended these and they are 100% worth it. My dad loves how he looks and they work great.
Finally adaptive pants that look good
I wear my navy pair everywhere. So comfortable and make dressing so much easier.