This comfy jumpsuit is made of a durable, innovative fabric that resists tearing. It's made especially for those with memory disorders to help solve unwanted disrobing. It features a sewn-down collar and embroidery detail. A long back zipper extends below the knees for easy assisted dressing. Dome closures at the neck help to keep this item secured. An elasticized waistband and roomy seat make for an easy, comfortable fit.
- Assisted Dressing: This top requires a care partner to help in the dressing process
- Elastic Waist – Stretchy for Enhanced Comfort
- Strategically Placed Closures – Ties and Ring-Tab at Neck Helps Prevent Disrobing
- Easy Assisted Dressing – Designed to Facilitate Assisted Dressing and Assisted Undressing
- Quality Machine Washable – Polyester-Cotton
Washing instructions: Machine wash & tumble dry. Quality machine washable polyester wrinkle-resistant.
The exec dir of the community told me this is the best onesie they've seen for women. She's getting the word out to other families
So far I have been told tis is working well She is special need/34 years old and is in a wonderful group home. This Suit was purchased to help cut down on some behaviors that interfer with her care I am going to order another one soon
This was recommended to me by the Executive Director at my mother's memory-care facility. As it turns out, my mom can be a bit of a surprise stripper. Now, no more surprises (plus this is lovely) ;-)
Very pleased. My mom loves this and so do I, so very pleased to recommend to all of Joe & Bella's readers