The Ultimate Wheelchair Pant
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
The patented 3-zippered unisex wheelchair pant that makes dressing quick & easy. No need to take pants off or even pull ‘em down when going to the bathroom or when changing briefs! Just stay seated and zip, zip zip.
- Two side zippers and a third inseam zipper provide for full-frontal and rear access from waist to knees
- Extra-long zipper pulls are easy to grasp and use.
- A snap at the waist secures the zippers which is strategically placed to avoid any pressure points to ensure 360 degree comfort
- Flexible elastic waistband for improved comfort even while seated for long hours
- The patented inseam zipper provides easy access to incontinence products and medical devices
- 4-way stretch performance fabric makes moving and changing easier, even with occasional swelling in legs and ankles
- Super-soft & durable fabric looks and feels great
- Women & men
- Independent & Assisted Dressers
- Those who use a wheelchair
Adults living with changes related to:
- Hand dexterity or mobility
- Lower extremity mobility
- Recent surgeries
- IV access
- Cast, catheter, other medical device
- Swelling in feet or ankles
- 91% Polyester / 9% Spandex
- 4-way stretch
- Durable moisture-wicking & non-wrinkle fabric
- Appearance lasts after more than 50 washes!
- Machine washable & tumble dry
ALL IN THE DETAILS
STYLISH, TAPERED FIT Looks & feels great
TWO SIDE ZIPPERS AND EASY SNAPS Quick changing while seated or lying down
PATENTED THIRD ZIPPER For quick & easy changing
SPECIAL WHEELCHAIR FIT Extra fabric keeps pants from slipping down
BREATHABLE FABRIC 4-way stretch to keep you cool when it's warm & cozy when it's not!
COMFORTABLE, SNUG WAISTBAND Extra-stretchy and adjusts to your body to feel like a custom fit
My Dad LOVES them!
Had to find pants for dad since he sits in a wheelchair all day and it's a long process for his caregivers to get him dressed and to the bathroom. I'm back on the site buying two more pairs! They really make dressing easier and faster. Caregivers love them! And he looks great in them! So much better than his stiff khakis and grubby sweatpants!