- Assisted Dressers
Adults living with changes related to:
- Upper-arm mobility
- Recent surgeries
- Discrete & generous back overlap for total coverage
- Snaps at shoulders to avoid pressure points
Open-Back Tops Are as Easy as 1-2-3:
Open-back tops are designed for adults who need assistance while dressing, as they make dressing easier for both the wearer and their care partner. They avoid any pain or discomfort by having to raise the arms.
1. Have the wearer remain in a seated or prone position.
2. Insert the wearer's arms into the sleeves and draw the top up to their shoulders.
3. Wrap the generous overlap across the back and snap the shoulder closures into place.
- 92% Polyester / 8% Spandex
- Machine wash & tumble dry
ALL IN THE DETAILS
And, what a deal too. Very pleased.
Mom loves this top!
Very, very, very nice.
Sweet and Grateful
Such a wonderful top. Thank you for taking such good care of on customer service, too. You guys are wonderful!
Mom is so happy. That means I am, too. And, perfect price.